Blogs are a dime a dozen and of course we all have our favourites. My faves (not in any order) are…….drumroll………
1. www.ExpatOnTheGo.wordpress.com (of course I love my own blog)
2. www.EzekelAlan.com (A Jamaican who shares his wit & humour while trying to write & publish his book)
3. www.EnterAdulthood.com (Awesome blog geared to youngsters just entering adulthood but I love it for the well written articles about life in general.
4. www.marciaforbes.com This is my pitstop for Jamaican political fixes.
5. www.thediplomaticwife.com If you live in Indonesia you need to follow this blog as she knows all the spots to eat and hang. I love her since she pointed me to some really good pork ribs (hard to find in a Muslim city).
6. http://www.opheliaswebb.com/ Great writing and wholesome warm pieces.
7. http://www.frenchchristmas.typepad.com/ Great writing – very poetic